DEMA-Sponsored Seminar Track 2: Market It Helps Show Attendees Learn Successful Marketing Strategies
Monday, August 25, 2014
Posted by: Rachelle Reimers
DEMA-Sponsored Seminar Track 2: Market It Helps DEMA Show Attendees Learn Successful Marketing Strategies
DEMA-Sponsored Seminar Track 2: Market It at DEMA Show 2014 is offering an entire track dedicated to helping attendees learn successful marketing trends and strategies that can impact their bottom line today and in the coming year. Track 2 offers topics from popular and knowledgeable speakers including Annie Crawley, CEO, Dive Into Your Imagination; Stacy Garrett, Senior Account Executive, Southwick Specialty Advertising; Jason Heller, CEO, AGILITI, Inc.; Steve Huskey, CEO, High 5 Promotions; and Lynn Switanowski-Barrett, President, Creative Business Consulting. Just some of the seminar topics include:
- Give Me An Hour: Running a Social Media Strategy for Your Business in an Hour a Day
- Vine, Snapchat and Five Other NEW Social Media Tools: What They Do and Why You Should Know About Them
- Customer Collaboration: Getting Your Customers to Work for You
- The Truth About Social Media, Content and Winning in Digital
- It’s All in the Palm of Your Hand
- Get Children Involved, the Future of Our Industry
- Proven Methods to Generate and Respond to Online Reviews
- The Top Five Online Networks Scuba Retailers Can’t Ignore in 2015
In addition to the sessions within Track 2, attendees will also find Track 1: Understand It, and Track 3: Sell It as part of the DEMA-Sponsored Seminar Program packed with a wide spectrum of session topics that are of interest to you and meet your specific needs.
View complete session details and register for the DEMA-Sponsored Seminar package on the DEMA Show website. 2014 DEMA Members can save up to $125 on their seminar package price by registering now, before the early-bird pricing deadline of October 17, 2014. Become a 2014 DEMA Member today and SAVE! All attendees are encouraged to make the most of their Show experience by attending these seminars to help your business succeed.