Insider Tips and Tricks to Help You Make the Most of Your DEMA Show 2014 Experience
Monday, November 3, 2014
Posted by: Rachelle Reimers
Insider Tips and Tricks to Help You Make the Most of Your
DEMA Show 2014 Experience
Featuring over 650 exhibitors and hundreds of educational and networking opportunities, you’re likely to have a jam-packed schedule during DEMA Show 2014. Below are helpful tips and tricks, both on and off the Show floor that can help you make the most of your experience:
DEMA Member & VIP Member Lounges
All 2014 DEMA Members and their staff have access to a private Member-exclusive lounge, accessible directly from the Show floor. With meeting tables, electrical outlets and a computer and printer, the Member lounge is a place where Members and their staff can meet, charge their electronics or simply take a break.
The DEMA Member VIP lounge is open exclusively to 2014 Level 2 and Level 3 DEMA Members and staff with the additional amenities of coffee and water.
Please note the following options for Internet access during DEMA Show 2014:
- DEMA provides complimentary Internet access to DEMA Show attendees in the iCafe (located in the DEMA Booth #1558).
- Gold and platinum DEMA Members can also gain access in the VIP DEMA Member Lounge.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) provides DEMA Show attendees two complimentary continual hours of public Wi-Fi (512 Kbps service) in the common areas and lobbies of the North Hall per 24-hour period. To access this service, use the network “LVCC Public Internet.”
- Internet service can be purchased throughout the LVCC for one, three or five days directly from the device that needs to be connected (1.5 Mbps service). To access this service, use the network “10x10 wifi.” Pricing is as follows:
- 1 day: $79.99
- 3 days: $139.99
- 5 days: $239.99
The Mobile App is Back
The DEMA Show 2014 mobile app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance the DEMA Show experience including:
- An all-in-one dashboard to keep you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Seminar and Event information
- A personal scheduler for setting up appointments, seminars and meetings
- Show maps and a Locate Me feature to help you navigate the Show Floor and Seminar locations
- Timely alerts and helpful reminders to keep you updated in real-time
- Attendee & friends features to help you make connections with the thousands of attendees at DEMA Show
- Social networking links, a video gallery and a shared photo gallery to make sharing your experience easy and fun
- A listing of local places including dining, entertainment and shopping options
Download the app now! For iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android phones, visit the App Store or Google Play on your device and search for DEMA Show 2014. For all other phone types, while on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/demashow2014.
Wheelchairs and scooters are available via Scootaround, Inc. located in the Central Hall in front of the FedEx Business Center. Reservations required.
DEMA Show 2014 is committed to providing attendees with exclusive deals, discounts and promotions. Find exclusive exhibitor show specials here before you head to the Show to help you plan a valuable experience.
Be sure to take advantage of DEMA’s very own Show Special where DEMA Members can save $50 on their 2014 dues by joining onsite and will receive an exclusive DEMA Member portable charger.
Due to the close proximity of the North Hall to the Host hotel, limited Shuttle service will be provided to OFFICIAL DEMA SHOW HOUSING BLOCK participants ONLY. The shuttle will provide service between the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino and the North hall. Due to the traffic route the bus must take on crowded Las Vegas streets, it IS possible that during peak times the shuttle could take up to 20 minutes to reach the hall.
In order to gain access to the shuttle official guests in the DEMA Housing Block will receive a shuttle bus pass upon check-in. This pass is being utilized to ensure proper bus planning and adequate official guest accommodations. If you have any questions please visit the DEMA Booth #1558 for more information. For a complete schedule visit the DEMA Show website.