2017 DEMA Board of Directors Election Deadlines Announced
Monday, December 5, 2016
Posted by: Rachelle Reimers
** Ballot packets have been mailed to all current 2017 DEMA Members **
DEMA has announced that its 2017 Board of Directors election will take place from December 19, 2016 to January 27, 2017. All 2017 DEMA Members are eligible to vote – join DEMA by 4:00pm Pacific Time on January 6, 2017 to become eligible to participate in the 2017 Board of Directors Election.
DEMA's 2017 Board of Directors Election candidates are:
- Category A1 – Manufacturers, Distributors and Affiliated Field/Sales Representatives:
- Category A2 – Diver Certification and Training Agencies, and Affiliated Field/Sales Representative:
- Category A3 – Dive Publishing, Media, Dive Industry Consulting, Associations & Non-Retail Service Providers:
- Linda Sue Dingel, Bonnier Corporation
- Dan Orr, Dan Orr Consulting
- Category A4 – Retail Distribution of Diving Goods & Services:
- Bill Cole, Sea Experience
- Davis Graham, Texas Dive Center
- Pat Hammer, Scuba Emporium
- Myra Kurn, Ocean Enterprises, Inc.
· Category A5 – Dive Travel Provider or Resort:
- Jenny Collister, Reef & Rainforest Dive & Adventure Travel
- Stuart Cove, Stuart Cove's Dive Bahama
All A-category DEMA Members who pay their 2017 dues by 4:00PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2017 will be eligible to vote in this election. DEMA encourages Members to consider each candidate carefully and to vote for the candidate in each category that meets industry needs as perceived by the individual Member.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR 2017
For membership information please contact email@example.com or (858) 616-6408. In accordance with the DEMA Bylaws, Directors serve three-year terms. Click here for more information on DEMA's Board of Directors and Bylaws.