MAPS Diving Certification Board invites commercial divers and diving experts to take part in the next Underwater Safety Technologies Issues, which will be held November 24-28, 2003, at MAPS Diving Center in St-Petersburg, Russia. Technical program papers, panels and tutorial sessions are expected to be expansive and reflect the diversity of underwater industry. UST-2003 meeting, like its predecessors, will be focused on safety basics, meetings within meetings, networking, and staying in touch with the latest in diving equipment, tools and safety data processing. Federal Occupational Safety and Health Officials, Labor Ministry Officers and Transport Ministry Diving & Rescue Experts will discuss the main problems facing the industry. Exhibit space is available, including limited number of prime positions.
For information and registration contact Chairman:
Prof. K.Logunov, M.D., Ph.D., Dr.Sci., at +007-812-2516152; fax +007-812-2512385 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or to: email@example.com
DCB Committee is currently accepting Abstracts for technical papers to be presented at the upcoming UST 2003 event. Authors interested in submitting papers should contact Chairman.
The deadline for submission of Abstracts will be September 20, 2002.
Panel and technical paper topics may include:
- diving industry ethics
- commercial diver's legal rights
- insurance programs for commercial divers
- social security programs and occupational benefits for underwater traders
- safety, certification, insurance and industry trends
- diver, ROV, AUV and submersible operations: platform, pipeline installation and maintenance; deepwater applications; inshore diving and ROV utilization
- remote intervention technology
- contaminated diving
- bridge inspections