MOVING TOWARD 2020: DEVELOPING A STRATEGIC VISION FOR THE RECREATIONAL DIVING INDUSTRY
Brainstorm With DEMA at These Important Sessions Taking Place Around the Country
Where is the recreational diving industry headed? How do we grow? What challenges lie ahead? What challenges us now?
Join DEMA Executive Director Tom Ingram as DEMA seeks your input on the direction of the diving industry for the next 10 years.
DEMA NEEDS YOUR IDEAS, YOUR STRENGTHS AND YOUR DIRECTION!
The next brainstorming session will take place in affiliation with DEMA Show 2011. Stay tuned for details!
SAVE THE DATE FOR DEMA SHOW 2011 IN ORLANDO!
DEMA Show 2011 is the only international trade-only event for the diving, action water sports and travel industries. Join the thousands of dive industry professionals who will gather at DEMA Show this November 2-5 in Orlando, Florida.
DEMA Show 2011 Offers:
- Hundreds of exhibits featuring the leading dive equipment manufacturers, travel destinations, water sports apparel, and services offering tremendous show-exclusive discounts.
- DEMA Sponsored Seminars on state-of-the-industry and current economic topics.
- Dive Training Agency and Exhibitor Sponsored Seminars
- DEMA Awards Party, the premier industry networking event of the year.
- Image Resource Center (IRC) — an exclusive area of the show floor featuring photo- and video-related exhibitors as well as seminars on how underwater photography and videos can be powerful selling tools for the dive retailer.
- DiveCaching Resource Center (DRC) — another DEMA Show exclusive designed to help you get started with DiveCaching and help your business increase local diving activities!
- The nightly socializing and networking opportunities that Orlando offers.
DEMA Show is produced by DEMA, The Diving Equipment & Marketing Association. For more information about DEMA visit www.dema.org.
For complete details visit www.DEMAShow.com.