My job function in the company:
Years in business:
About Worldwide Christian Scuba Divers Organization:
Worldwide Christian Scuba Divers Organization (W.C.S.D.O.) is a non-profit organization that wants to help people in need on every trip organized for our members. We all have different individual and corporate callings. We want to combine our callings and talents to restore, rebuild, enlighten and excite a world that is without hope, joy, salvation, a future, or a home. The organization will bring the message of God's love and His promises to people in desperate need for it.
Mission Statement: We are dedicated to God our Creator and His underwater creation that we as divers and snorkelers have been privileged to enjoy. We are committed to family, service, instruction, prayer, outreach, praise and fellowship through our devotion to advancing God’s Kingdom. Core Values are the principles that will help us accomplish our vision and remind us of our mission:
1. We believe in one God, the Creator of the universe, Jesus Christ, the Son of God and our Savior, and The Holy Spirit the third person of the Trinity.
2. We place God first in our life which means continuously seeking His righteousness and totally relying on Him.
3. The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is our primary source for the teaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
4. Live in hope. Jesus can redeem mankind and provide mankind eternal life.
5. Seek to do God's will and do what is right in God's eyes because we desire to strengthen our relationship with God.
6. Provide unconditional Godly love to others.
About You, "The Professional"...
How I was introduced to the professional diving industry:
I was introduced through some friends 25 years ago and since then I have been passionate about diving.
What I like best about my job:
The connection with people, fellowship, and diving with people with the same believes and Christian principles.
Words of wisdom for those starting their career in the diving industry:
Stay humble as you are when you enter the water and see how amazing the underworld is.
Best way to keep a competitive edge:
Don't be afraid to be unique and different.
Biggest change I have seen in the professional diving industry since I started:
The change in technology is very impressive.
Jeff Stineman; Instructor and Tec Clark; President of Reef Ministries.
About You, "The Person"...
Something you'd find on my bucket list:
Diving the Dead Sea
What I am most proud of:
Starting the Worldwide Christian Scuba Divers Organization.
How I like to spend my free time:
Swimming and gun shooting.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6
Something people would be surprised to learn about me:
I like to cook for others but not for myself.