2014 DEMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION SLATE OF CANDIDATES
Prior to voting please review the Candidate Information Packet.
CATEGORY A1: Manufacturers, Distributors and Sales Representatives of Diving Equipment Manufacturers or Distributors
- Scott Daley, Body Glove International
- Richard Hill, Catalina Cylinders
CATEGORY A2: Diver Certification and Training Organizations and Field/Sales Representatives of Certification and Training Organizations
- Tom Leaird, Scuba Educators/PDIC International
- Jeff Seckendorf, Unified Team Diving
CATEGORY A3: Dive Publishing, Media, Dive Industry Consulting, Associations and Non-Retail Service Providers
- Bonnie Borkin, Bonnier Corporation – Dive Group
- Matt Weiss, Divephotoguide
CATEGORY A4: Retail Distribution of Diving Goods and Services
- Werner Kurn, Ocean Enterprises, Inc.
CATEGORY A5: Dive Travel Providers and Resorts
- Stuart Cove, Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas
- Ronny Roskosch, Active Scuba Divers
Requirements for your vote to be counted in the 2014 DEMA Board of Directors Election:
- Your company must become an A-Category, 2014 DEMA Member by 5:00 p.m. on January 10, 2014, the date-of-record for the 2014 DEMA Board of Directors Election.
- Your company’s ballot must be completed by your designated 2014 DEMA Member Voting Delegate
- Your ballot must be received by Gray, Proctor & McMannis, the CPA firm conducting the election between Friday, December 13, 2103 and 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Friday, January 31, 2014 at the address below. You can also submit your ballot online during this time by visiting www.dema.org and clicking on “Vote Now!”. Please note: You will need your www.dema.org Member-Only area username and password to submit your vote online.
- Via mail to:
c/o Gray, Proctor & McMannis, CPA’s
3991 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 240
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Via fax to: (949) 251-9332