Savings, Services, Resources & Events
Business & Travel Savings
- Generate new customer leads with the Go Dive Now Pool Tour. Participating Members gain access to try-diving participants and receive pre, during and post-event exposure from DEMA.
- Market effectively and inexpensively to new and current customers using the professionally produced and fully-customizable Go Dive Now Marketing campaign advertising templates and logos. The Go Dive Now Campaign templates provide you with the tools to create a quick and effective campaign.
- Utilize campaign research as a guide to maximize the success of your unique campaign.
- Get new customer leads by enhancing your Free Member listing in the Professional Dive Center & Destination locator on DEMA's consumer website, www.GoDiveNow.com.
- Keep your customers diving with a real-life treasure hunt. Use DEMA's Treasure Challenge resources and tips to create your very own Treasure Challenge.
- Give new life to a retired vessel and new reason for your customers to dive by participating in a local Ships2Reefs project. DEMA Members have access to the DEMA Ships2Reefs booth at DEMA Show as well as research and resources that can help you get your project started.
DEMA Members save money
exclusive savings on travel and business resources alike. From special
member-priced e-mail marketing services and credit card processing rates
to freight savings and discounted car
rentals. DEMA can help your
DEMA Members have access to
exclusive insurance rates including a variety of options from group employee
and individual health insurance to business and workers compensation.
Consumer Demographic & Analysis Support
potential customer location intelligence and demographics to help you find new customers and the best ways to reach them effectively and inexpensively. Information available for US street addresses only.
Legislative & Environmental Advocacy
DEMA monitors legislative activity around the country
via member representation in Florida, California and Hawaii and through
local associations of dive operators. DEMA lends assistance where needed,
especially when legislation could set precedents that impact the overall
DEMA will provide
assistance to the victims of catastrophic storms and other occurrences when DEMA's Members Helping Members Disaster Assistance Program is activated. The Program helps build a bridge of assistance during critical times for those affected by disasters
while permanent aid is being requested from the appropriate government,
private or public agencies.
Market Research & Industry Lists
DEMA Members have access to research reports to help
define their potential and current customers, including Diving Fast
Facts, the Certification Census and the Crossover Activity Participation
Study. When combined with the free-for-Members demographic analysis
DEMA Members are empowered to create a targeted campaign that is
customized to their location and target customer.
- DEMA offers Members complimentary
access to educational guides to help them do better business. Guides include:
- Merchandising Basics for Retail Dive Stores
- Direct Mail Guide
- Guide to PR
- Cable Television Buying Guide
- Career Fair Planning Guide
- DiveCaching Guide
DEMA Show: THE Annual Trade-Only Event for the Diving Industry
only international trade-only event for the diving,
action water sports and travel industries. Join the thousands of
industry professionals who gather for DEMA Show each year to buy
and demo products and services, learn important business skills and
tips, get industry-specific training necessary for the job and network
with fellow industry professionals. DEMA Members
have access to exclusive Show benefits including savings on
attending and access to exclusive Member lounges.
Calendar of Events
- Stay updated on the latest meetings
and events from DEMA, including:
- Go Dive Now Pool Tour Stops
- Board of Directors Meetings
- DEMA Show Dates and Locations
- Annual Membership Meeting and Update and more!
Terms, Levels, Limits & Dues
- Applies to Members with diving-related annual revenue of:
- Net Square Feet (NSF) of DEMA Show Exhibit Space Allowed at Member Rates
- Number of Complimentary DEMA Show Exhibitor Badges Provided per 100 NSF of Exhibit Space
|4 Exhibitor Badges**
|5 Exhibitor Badges**
|6 Exhibitor Badges**
|4 Exhibitor Badges**
- New Member Processing Fee
|*US$23.95 per net square foot will be charged for all exhibit spaces contracted for in excess of the qualifying membership level limits as outlined above.
**All Exhibitor Badges requested over this complimentary allotment will be charged at the standard Exhibitor Badge Rate as published on the Exhibitor Registration Form