When: October 12th, 2004 8:00am-4:00pm at the DEMA Convention Center
NEW! DEMA Adventure Travel Symposium…FOR DIVE RETAILERS
The DEMA Adventure Travel Symposium can help you turn a fledgling dive travel program into a major profit center for your business.
If you are a dive store owner, instructor, group leader or trip coordinator who wants to enhance the profitability of your dive travel programs or to start up new program on the right foot – this is a MUST ATTEND PROGRAM!
With a dedicated focus on providing participants with the latest best practices, the Symposium will be led by your peers, dive retailers and dive travel operators who have developed the industry’s most successful travel programs.
The Adventure Travel Symposium breaks down all the elements of what makes a successful dive travel program and identifies for you the best industry practices.
Participants come away with the latest and best information used in the most successful retail dive centers. Step-by-step, you will learn how to successfully:
- Select the right destinations and packages
- Set appropriate pricing
- Negotiate the best commissions
- Secure comp spaces
- Develop strong itineraries
- And more
You also are given a crash course in the latest and most effective techniques in marketing dive travel, including:
- Internet strategies
- Electronic database mining
- Direct mailings
- Essentials on flier design and layout
- Merchandising tactics
- And more
In addition to what you learn through discussions, you will take-away these items:
- A CD Rom with 50 ideas that give successful Dive Retailers that edge when running Dive Trips,
- All the most current forms, contracts and cancellation policies in template format,
- Proven Excel Pricing Tools
- Layouts and essentials of creating fliers with templates/samples,
- Power Point Marketing templates and tools currently used by retailers in their stores and classrooms.
DEMA Adventure Travel Symposium participants walk-away better prepared to meet the largest gathering of the world’s dive travel suppliers DEMA Show 2004!