Insider Tips to Help You Make the Most of Your DEMA Show 2017 Experience
Monday, October 16, 2017
Featuring over 650 Exhibitors and hundreds of educational and networking opportunities, you’re likely to have a jam-packed schedule during DEMA Show 2017. From internet access to discounted dining options, here we offer some helpful tips and resources to help you make the most of your DEMA Show experience, both on and off the Show floor.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
Looking for helpful planning information to help you prepare for your trip to DEMA Show in Orlando? Click here to get useful information on things like local weather, maps, safety tips, medical services, and more.
Is this your first time attending DEMA Show? Join us for a quick half hour session which will provide you with the information you need to make the most of your time at the Show, including answers to the most frequently asked questions, tips for navigating the Show floor, and information about special events and Show features. When registering, note it is your first time attending and sign up for an orientation session.
2017 DEMA SHOW MOBILE APP
The DEMA Show 2017 mobile app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance the DEMA Show experience including:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and event information
- Sync the app across all your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from DEMA
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Rate and comment on the sessions you attend
- Locate sessions and exhibitors on using interactive maps of the convention center
- Find your bookmarked exhibitors on the Show floor using Quick Route
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through “Friends”
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #DEMAShow
- Share your event photos and experiences in the Photo Gallery
- Watch DEMA videos
- And much, much more!
Download the app now! For iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android phones, visit the App Store or Google Play on your device and search for DEMA Show 2017. For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/demashow to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose DEMA Show 2017 and tap Download. If you already have the DEMA Show mobile app with the 2016 Show open, go to settings and tap “Exit to Show List”. Choose DEMA Show 2017 and then tap download.
Please note the following options for Internet access during DEMA Show 2017:
- DEMA provides complimentary Internet access to DEMA Show Attendees in the iCafe (located at DEMA Central at the end of the main aisle).
- DEMA Members can utilizes the computers in the Member lounges in booths 1783 and 1982.
- The Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) provides complimentary wi-fi on the concourses and in the food courts.
- Internet service can be purchased throughout the OCCC. Click here for pricing information.
DEMA MEMBER LOUNGES
All 2017 DEMA Members and their staff have access to private Member-exclusive lounges, accessible directly from the Show floor. With meeting tables, electrical outlets, and a computer and printer, these lounges provide a space for Members and their staff to meet, charge their electronics, and take a moment to relax during the Show.
DEMA Show 2017 is committed to providing Attendees with exclusive deals, discounts, and promotions. Find exclusive Exhibitor Show Specials here before you head to the Show to help you plan a valuable experience.
Be sure to take advantage of DEMA’s very own Show Special at DEMA Central located at the end of the main aisle. DEMA Members can save $50 on their 2018 dues by joining onsite and will receive an exclusive Member-only gift.
“SHOW YOUR BADGE” FOR DISCOUNTED DINING
DEMA Show and Visit Orlando have teamed up with more than 40 delicious restaurants to give DEMA Show Attendees and Exhibitors great dining options...at discounted prices! Show your convention badge at a participating “Show Your Badge” restaurant during the dates of DEMA Show to take advantage of great dining offers! View a list of participating restaurants here.
All three DEMA Show block hotels (Rosen Centre, Hilton, and Days Inn) are within walking distance of the convention center. There will be only one shuttle bus available for those requiring transportation or for those who prefer not to walk on all show days. Shuttle bus service will run approximately every 30 minutes from the DEMA Show block hotels. Click here for the shuttle bus schedule. ADA accessible shuttle bus service will also be offered during all Show days for all three DEMA Block hotels upon request.
NEED TO RENT A CAR?
Receive an exclusive DEMA Show rate through Avis when you book online or call 1-800-331-1600. The Avis World Discount (AWD) Number is T690399.
WHEELCHAIRS AND SCOOTERS
Wheelchairs and scooters can be reserved through the FedEx Business Center located in the South Concourse.