Insider Tips to Help You Make the Most of Your DEMA Show 2018 Experience
Monday, October 29, 2018
Featuring over 650 Exhibitors and hundreds of educational and networking opportunities, you’re likely to have a jam-packed schedule during DEMA Show 2018. From internet access to Show specials, here we offer some helpful tips and resources to help you make the most of your DEMA Show experience, both on and off the Show floor.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
Looking for helpful planning information to help you prepare for your trip to DEMA Show in Las Vegas? Click here to get useful information on things like travel discounts & deals, airport parking, transportation around Las Vegas, and more.
Is this your first time attending DEMA Show? Join us for a quick half hour session which will provide you with the information you need to make the most of your time at the Show, including answers to the most frequently asked questions, tips for navigating the Show floor, and information about special events and Show features. Sign up for an orientation session today.
DEMA SHOW 2018 MOBILE APP
Navigate DEMA Show like a pro with the DEMA Show 2019 Mobile App, powered by core-apps.com.
With the DEMA Show mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from DEMA
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively Locate sessions and exhibitors on the venue maps and use the Quick List for Best Path Routing
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues
- Stay in-the-know and join the conversation using the Social Media icon
- Share your event photos and experiences on the Photo Gallery/Activity Feed
- Find Local Places in Las Vegas, NV
- And much, much more!
Click here for information on how to download the DEMA Show 2018 Mobile App.
PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to minimize waste, DEMA will not produce a PRINTED directory for DEMA Show 2018. Attendees can download a PDF version of the full directory and utilize the DEMA Show 2018 Mobile app to prepare for their DEMA Show experience. A limited quantity of session summaries including a floor plan will be available upon request from registration.
Please note the following options for Internet access during DEMA Show 2018:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all common areas, lobbies and meeting rooms of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- DEMA provides complimentary Internet access to DEMA Show attendees in the i-Café (located in DEMA Central, booth #1858).
- Gold and Platinum DEMA Members can also gain access in the VIP Member Lounge located in booth #1670.
- Internet service can be purchased in the exhibit hall for one, three or five days directly from the device that needs to be connected. Pricing is as follows:
- 1 day: $79.99
- 3 days: $149.99
- 5 days: $239.99
DEMA MEMBER LOUNGES
2018 DEMA Members and their staff have access to private Member-exclusive lounges based upon their membership level, accessible directly from the Show floor. With meeting tables, electrical outlets, and a computer and printer, these lounges provide a space for Members and their staff to meet, charge their electronics, and take a moment to relax during the Show.
DEMA Show 2018 is committed to providing Attendees with exclusive deals, discounts, and promotions. Find exclusive Exhibitor Show Specials here before you head to the Show to help you plan a valuable experience.
Be sure to take advantage of DEMA’s very own Show Special at DEMA Central (Booth #1858). Become a 2019 DEMA Member onsite at DEMA Show 2018 to save $50 on 2019 dues and receive an exclusive Member gift.
Limited shuttle service will be provided between the Westgate Resort and Casino and the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center Wednesday, November 14 to Saturday, November 17 for those attendees staying in the Official DEMA housing block.
All DEMA block participants will be required to present their shuttle pass (available at check-in) to board the shuttle during Show hours. Shuttle service is limited to two shuttles during peak hours and one shuttle during off-peak hours. Click here for the shuttle bus schedule. ADA accessible shuttle bus service will also be offered during all Show days upon request by calling (504)650-1257.
NEED TO RENT A CAR?
Receive the DEMA Show rate when you BOOK ONLINE or call 1-800-331-1600. The Avis World Discount (AWD) Number is T690399.
WHEELCHAIRS AND SCOOTERS
Wheelchairs and scooters are available via Scootaround, Inc., located in the North/Central Hall in front of the FedEx Business Center. Reservations required.